Set of 5 lenses.
These Cooke lenses are a lightweight compact version of the popular Cooke S4/i lenses. They offer all the sought-after characteristics of the Cooke look with a max T-stop of 2.8. These are a perfect light weight alternative to the S4s for setups such as gimbals requiring lighter lenses.
|Focal length||Aperture||Close Focus||Front Diameter||Weight
|18mm||T/2.8||25cm / 10”||110mm||1.3kg
|25mm||T/2.8||25cm / 10”||87mm||1.4kg
|32mm||T/2.8||30cm / 12”||87mm||1.6kg
|50mm||T/2.8||50cm / 20”||87mm||1.5kg
|75mm||T/2.8||75cm / 30”||87mm||1.6kg
- PL Mount
- S35 Coverage
- Warm colour rendition, good for skin tones
- Light weight and compact
miniS4/i Main Features
- The optics are designed to give maximum performance at full aperture with superior control of flare, distortion and spherical aberration.
- Accessible via contacts in PL mount that sync with /i compatible cameras.
- All miniS4/i prime lenses are colour balanced, colormatched and compatible with Cooke 5/i, S4/i and Anamorphic/i.
- All miniS4/i primes have a true T2.8 aperture and cover Super 35mm format.
- Every index mark is labelled. More detailed markings allow for more detailed focus control.
- Cooke’s Academy Award winning cam-style focus movement coupled with the added benefit of a large lens barrel diameter, has allowed for an increased number of focus markings, particularly at close focus. Spherical aberration has been controlled throughout the range of focal lengths to eliminate compensation of changes in back focus with aperture. A four-point contact bearing provides a smooth positive backlash-free movement.
- Cooke Hardened PL Mount with /i Technology contact.
- Large, clear numerals on both sides of the focus barrel benefit the focus puller when shooting under difficult lighting conditions.
- All Cooke miniS4/i primes, except the 18mm, have a common fixed front diameter of 87mm, with a focus drive gear of 121T x 0.8 mod and an iris drive gear of 119T x 0.8.
- A scratch resistant PTFE hard anodised finish is provided on all Cooke lenses, providing a durable, hard-wearing surface to meet the most demanding environmental conditions.
- An eight-leaf linear module iris assembly is fitted into miniS4/i primes with an aperture range of T2.8 to T22.
- The lenses are designed for all shooting applications, including handheld and Steadicam, providing comfortable balance ratio with the latest compact cameras.
Reliability and Service
- miniS4/i prime lenses are designed to meet a market requirement for fully reliable performance with a minimum of downtime.
For more information on miniS4/i lenses please visit the Cooke website
Other Cooke lenses available at Shift 4
Cooke Anamorphic Lens Set
Cooke S4/i Lens Set
Cooke Panchro/i Classic Lens Set
Cooke Varatol Vintage Zoom Lens
To hire Cooke S4 Mini lenses email [email protected]
Hire a Cooke S4 Mini/i Lens Set from us and you’ll find the following included:
- 1x Cooke S4/i Mini 18mm T2.8
- 1x Cooke S4/i Mini 25mm T2.8
- 1x Cooke S4/i Mini 32mm T2.8
- 1x Cooke S4/i Mini 50mm T2.8
- 1x Cooke S4/i Mini 75mm T2.8